The owner of this little gem just south of the South Riana Store wants to sell. And She IS SERIOUS. So we are in the hunt for all reasonable offers. That's right. You can own your own home for a reasonable offer! WHAT!!!
- Built in the 1950's on a gently sloping block
- Yes, it needs your personal touch but it is in good condition.
- Yes, it's 10 minutes south of Penguin township, but 5 mins away from a fully stocked local store with fuel grocery lines and a bottle shop.
- There is a large garden shed/workshop/garage
- Western facing to capture the afternoon sun
- Suit first home buyer, local worker, rent beater.
This property WILL NOT LAST LONG. THE NEXT MOVE IS YOURS.
|Floor Area||76 sqm|
|Land Size||1012 sqm|
|Approx year built||1950|
|Property condition||Renovator, Good|
|Garaging / carparking||Single lock-up, Open carport, Free standing|
|Walls / Interior||Panel sheeting|
|Flooring||Carpet and Other|
|Window coverings||Blinds (Vertical)|
|Heating / Cooling||Woodfire (Closed)|
|Chattels remaining||Rotary Clothesline, 3 x water tanks, pressure pump (not fitted), woodheater, storage/garden shed, Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV aerial|
|Kitchen||Separate cooktop, Separate oven and Finished in Laminate|
|Living area||Open plan|
|Main bathroom||Bath, Separate shower|
|Fencing||Partial, Materials (Rural)|